This online platform was developed to serve as a main communication instrument with the aim to:
- Diffuse information about NANO2ALL
- Increase public knowledge about nanotechnologies and responsible research and innovation (RRI)
- Raise awareness of the importance of RRI in nanotechnology governance and research and innovation as well as of practices that are already in place
- Generate a European-wide dialogue and exchange of information concerning themes relevant for NANO2ALL.
To accomplish the above aims, the online platform has the following main features:
- Polls – via online polls appearing on the front page of this platform, one can share knowledge and views related to subjects relevant for NANO2ALL. The results of each poll will be available in the News & Events section. Send your feedback to this month´s poll.
- Best practices – under this section one can source and share good responsible research and development practices, especially in public engagement in nanotechnologies across Europe.
- News & Events – in this section one can read about the news of NANO2ALL, as well as learn about its past and upcoming events.
- E-resources – under this section one can find NANO2ALL outputs and findings, as well as other relevant publications and materials regarding nanotechnologies, RRI and other.
- Forum – via this platform one can share, read and comment on opinions regarding issues related to responsible nanotechnologies.